The Virtual Experience Co.
Anywhere On This Amazing Planet Earth !
+60 17-491 0755
1. The JUMP START 2019 VIRTUAL CHALLENGE RUN [“Event”] is organised by Authenteqa PLT (LLP0012462-LGN) [“the Organiser”] and is open to anyone; each participant attends the session at
his/her free will.
2. Participants below the age of 18 are required to obtain the consent of their parents/guardians before signing up for this Event.
3. Participants must be certified fit to participate in this Event. The Organiser shall not be liable for any accident or mishap which arises as a result of non-disclosure of medical conditions by the Participants.
4. Participants agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the
Participants. The Organiser may contact the Participants from time to time by email. Any
notice sent to the email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as received by
the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not
current or incomplete, or the Organiser has grounds to suspect that such information is
untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the
Participants’ registration and refuse any and all current or future use of the Event’s Official
Website (or any parts therefore).
5. Once Participants’ registration has been duly processed, there will be NO refund for
Participants who do not eventually take part in the Event for whatever reason.
6. All T-Shirt measurements are subject to 1 – 2cm tolerance.
7. All merchandises’ colour, design and material are subject to change without notice.
8. Any t-shirts, finisher medal or any other merchandise and goodies not collected at the
stipulated time shall be forfeited and any request thereafter will not be entertained. No
refund will be entertained.
9. The Organiser reserves the right to change or to cancel the Event at any time without prior
notice to Participants, in which case the Organiser will make effort to inform the Participants prior to the date. If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be NO refund of fees and the Organiser shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused. Any updates on the Event including any changes to the Rules & Regulations will be posted on the Event’s Official Website. It is the responsibility of the Participants to keep abreast with such updates and changes. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconveniences caused.
10. There will be no refund of registration fees, if the Event is cancelled for reason of force
majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organiser
(including but not limited to haze, storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, act of God, terrorism or other conditions) and which in the Organiser’s opinion, renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the Event.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel and/or add any Event category without giving any reasons whatsoever or providing any prior notice to the Participants.
12. Participants must take precaution at all times to stay away from activities/deeds that may be deemed unfit for the safety of the Participants to prevent any potential hazards.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Organiser.
14. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Rules & Regulations at any time, at its sole discretion, without any prior notice.
Ask the event organizer directly by filling in this form :)